From Here 2 Now
Now a qualified Holistic Therapist, Grant’s journey back to good health included training in holistic therapies and yoga, which resulted in his increased spiritual awareness. Over the years Grant kept an open mind about healing modalities, studying many and varied types.
- 1994 Reiki 1 and 11
- 1995 Foot Reflexology
- 1995 Yoga
- 1997 Associate Diploma of Holistic Massage. Studied Anatomy and Physiology.
- 1998 Studied Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to Practitioner level.
- 1999 Became a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
“Yoga has helped me enjoy an active, healthy lifestyle which is mostly pain free. It has enabled me to get to the core of who I really am.”
- Body Electronics – the powerful healing science of body regeneration. Why and how trauma gets stored in the cellular memory of the body and how to release it.
“I learned a lot about nutrition and how important it is for the body to heal.“
- Men’s Groups & Spirituality
Grant has been involved in various men’s groups, working through emotional issues and understanding the male psyche. To gain knowledge about the spirituality of different cultures, healing philosophies and their approach to life, Grant travelled to the USA, UK, Europe and Asia. On a USA Shamanic tour he visited many sacred sites, participated in a traditional sweat lodge with Native Americans and spent time with a Southern Ute medicine man.
- November 2013 Ayurvedic Massage
A favourite massage technique of Grants, this was the therapy that lead to Grant following his passion full-time.
- August 2014 Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique
Using the anointing of Young Living Essential Oils, this has become one of Grant’s favourite forms of therapy. It is a very powerful yet gentle way to heal the body, mind and spirit, without the need to re-live past traumas.
- November 2014 Raindrop Technique Master Class
A form of massage formulated by Dr Gary Young, (the founder of Young Living Essential Oils) using essential oils on the feet and up the spine.
- 2014 Yoga
In March 2014 Grant started his journey in Byron Bay, to become a yoga instructor. Grant has been practicing and studying Yoga in Australia and overseas for a total of 12 years and now helps his clients with specific yoga postures for their individual needs.
- 2014 Young Living Essential Oils
Since learning about their powerful effect Grant has integrated these oils his healing work.